The RCI Graph: Edit
The RCI graph is the graph that breaks down what zones are in demand in your city. The small icon on the left side of the screen is a small version of the actual graph. If you click it, a menu appears that covers the screen, giving more detailed and specific information. You can hide it by tapping again.
The Meaning of the Graph: Edit
You will notice that there are three colors; green, blue, and yellow.
- The green bars represent Residential Zones, where houses are built.
- The blue bars represent Commercial Zones, where workplaces are built.
- The yellow bars represent Industrial Zones, where factories are built.
Interpreting the Graph: Edit
The three bars of the same color represent the economic status of the building that is in demand.
- The first green bar represents the demand for lower class residential, where a $ house could be built.
- The second green bar represents the demand for middle class residential, where a $$ house could be built.
- The third green bar represents the demand for upper class residential, where a $$$ house could be built.
It is the same for the Commercial and Industrial (blue and yellow, respectively) bars.